Post-processing dont show up.

Eurotronic

Posted · Post-processing dont show up.

Hi everyone!
I guess its an easy one, but it has been buggering me all evening.
I have Cura installed on my desktop and laptop, but for some reason, on the laptop i cant make the Post Processing menu appear, there is nothing else but Update Checker under the Extensions menu. 
I tried updating to 3.3, but still the problem occur..

Any idea what cause this?

831239520_CuraDesktop.jpg.587f525915c7ea6c2d989d482535ab3b.jpg516447477_CuraLaptop.jpg.dbd9dc8af9dbd4b8d1d80c3473c28814.jpg

Check that you have not disabled the plugins that provide this functionality. In Cura 3.3, that's done through Plugins -> Browse Plugins... -> Manage. Specifically you are looking for the Post Processing and Changelog plugins in that dialog.

I am using 3.3.1 and I am having the same problem. The scrips that are installed with Cura show in the list but new scrips don't. 

I have tried copying them to the

C:\Program Files\Ultimaker Cura 3.3\plugins\PostProcessingPlugin\scripts, and

In the configuration folder in the Help Menu

C:\Users\ander\AppData\Roaming\cura\3.3\scripts

image.thumb.png.fa9d06cc64cb76b30329ad2d43a6f4ca.png

This is from the error log;

2018-05-06 09:57:25,447 - ERROR - [MainThread] UM.Logger.logException [81]: Exception: Exception occurred while loading post processing plugin: module 'PostProcessingPlugin.PostProcessingPlugin.VaryTempWithHeightCura3' has no attribute 'VaryTempWithHeightCura3'
    2018-05-06 09:57:25,463 - ERROR - [MainThread] UM.Logger.logException [85]: Traceback (most recent call last):
    2018-05-06 09:57:25,463 - ERROR - [MainThread] UM.Logger.logException [85]:   File "C:\Program Files\Ultimaker Cura 3.3\plugins\PostProcessingPlugin\PostProcessingPlugin.py", line 153, in loadScripts
    2018-05-06 09:57:25,463 - ERROR - [MainThread] UM.Logger.logException [85]:     loaded_class = getattr(loaded_script, script_name)
    2018-05-06 09:57:25,463 - ERROR - [MainThread] UM.Logger.logException [85]: AttributeError: module 'PostProcessingPlugin.PostProcessingPlugin.VaryTempWithHeightCura3' has no attribute 'VaryTempWithHeightCura3'

Sounds like an error in that script. Have you asked for support by the author of the script?