Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
jg3269

im having trouble

i am new to 3d printing and i am having an issue of getting my software set up so my images will appear clearly and load properly. all the images i have loaded that were not already on the pre-loaded file all load into the bottom corner what can i do to fix this. thanks ahead of time

I'm not sure what you mean.  "images"?  "preloaded"?

Are you asking about cura, the slicer?

Are you talking about the printer "loads them into the bottom corner"?  If so, which printer?

What preloaded images do you mean?  On the printer are there preloaded gcode files?  Is that what you mean?

So I think this is the "0,0 is center" versus "0,0 is corner" issue.  I see it all the time but the way you describe it I'm not sure.

So I'm thinking instead of "images" you mean your "gcode files" appear clearly but into the corner.

In cura you can slice for delta printers which have 0,0 in the center.  It will center the print at 0,0.  If you then display that in cura for a non-delta printer it will show the print in the front left corner both in cura and in real life it will print that way.

Maybe you could provide some images (screen shots or pictures of the issue).