Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts

1 hour ago, mrSEADEMON said:

Has some problem with printing. Start use this version and destroy 2 printers. Some time hi try drop Z axe very fast. And destroy axes.

M2017_Деталь1.gcode

I looked at your gcode and can not see any movement of the nozzle to near the bed. Where does the crash occur? At the start of the print or later? Are you sure your printer has homed correctly?

8 hours ago, smartavionics said:

I looked at your gcode and can not see any movement of the nozzle to near the bed. Where does the crash occur? At the start of the print or later? Are you sure your printer has homed correctly?

On start. I think very fast speed of movment Z axe. I try fix it on config

I don't know what kind of printer you have but I would have thought that this gcode at the start will smack the build plate with the nozzle:

G1 X150 Y150  Z25 F12000 ;recenter and begin
G1 F9000
G92 E0
G1 F2100 E-0.4
;LAYER_COUNT:132
;LAYER:0
M107
G0 F3600 X89.815 Y103.19 Z0.1

It's descending 25mm at 60mm/s and is meant to stop at a height of 0.1mm, I have my doubts that it can do that without any overshoot.

Edited by smartavionics
Corrected the speed of descent

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Our picks

• Introducing Ultimaker Cura 3.6 | Beta
      Ultimaker Cura 3.6 | Beta is available. It comes with new features, bug fixes, and UX improvements. We would really like to have your feedback on it to make our stable release as good as it can be. As always, you can download the beta for free from our website, for Windows, MacOS, and Linux.
      • 92 replies
    • Print Core CC | Red for Ruby
      Q: For some users, abrasive materials may be a new subject matter. Can you explain what it is that makes a material abrasive when you are not sure which print core to use?
      A: Materials which are hard in a solid piece (like metals, ceramics and carbon fibers) will generally also wear down the nozzle. In general one should assume...
      • 30 replies
    • "Back To The Future" using Generative Design & Investment Casting
      Designing for light-weight parts is becoming more important, and I’m a firm believer in the need to produce lighter weight, less over-engineered parts for the future. This is for sustainability reasons because we need to be using less raw materials and, in things like transportation, it impacts the energy usage of the product during it’s service life.
      • 12 replies

Important Information

Welcome to the Ultimaker Community of 3D printing experts. Visit the following links to read more about our Terms of Use or our Privacy Policy. Thank you!