Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
morpheus1978

Issues when scaling object

Hello! good afternoon, I'm having problems with the latest version of Cura when trying to scale some model to process later, with versions 3.2.1 or earlier I have not had problems, but with the most recent always the same problem, when i try  to scale any of the axes cura change the values of the other axes without being marked the option of "uniform scale" or other options, someone had the same problem? How did he solve it?
Unfortunately I had to uninstall the latest version of Cura and reinstall the old version 3.2.1 to use the escalation tool without problems

just to be clear;

uniform scaling marked : which ever of the 3 "handles" in cura you drag, the whole model scales evenly

uniform scaling not-marked : each "handle" in cura will scale only that direction.

this is the correct behavior, and it works normal for me in cura 3.4

image.png.8108e5741f5fef981a28a0639f1a1b7b.png

I can not replicate any issue... can you still replicate? whats the cura version you use?

The poor zooming is something a lot of people see. Sometimes it scales badly.

You can try ungrouping your model, but generally once zoom gets silly if I can't fix it quick I just restart CURA. They are working on it, as I understand it.

thank you very much for the answers, the funny thing is that with the version of Cura 3.2.1 I do not have that problem, it works perfectly the scaling, but in the later versions always the same problem of not being able to scale correctly, even the same problem in version 3.4.

Version 3.2.1 without problems to  scale