generic pva issue

Posted · generic pva issue

im trying to load no ultimaker branded pva filament into nozzle 2 and im getting the message:
"generic pva generic is not compatible with the aa 0.4 printcore 2"

is there any way around this? because now i have a roll of pva that isnt compatble with my printer  and i cant find any info on this anywhere

im using a ultimaker 3 and ultimaker pla is in the other nozzle 

cheers

Posted · generic pva issue

Hi, Ben,

The PVA material is only compatible with the BB core. It was designed in a way to improve the result when using this material. There should have been one included with your machine.

Posted (edited) · generic pva issue
    7 minutes ago, Priddy said:

Hi, Ben,

The PVA material is only compatible with the BB core. It was designed in a way to improve the result when using this material. There should have been one included with your machine.

Just to put a fine point on this: That would be true for any PVA.

Edited by kmanstudios