Cura - Printer want to go outside the area

Posted (edited) · Cura - Printer want to go outside the area

Hello guys,

i have a problem with cura! I work for a concern and we have a 3d-printer we wrote a own definition for it and we also created a mesh in STL format. So now we created a new printer with two extruder. We also wrote a new definition for CURA. So in the Cura-System is a new printer included but when we open a file and merge the two bodys, in the preview the printer goes out of range. I will copy a few pictures in the article so you see what i mean! I hope you can help me because i sit since many houres at this problem and the hints from google are not very good because we wrote our own definition so many things are different to the normal UM3 or UMS5. 

Screenshot (129).png

Screenshot (130).png

Screenshot (131).png

Edited by 3DPrinterDude

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Our picks

• UltiMaker Cura 5.8 Stable released 🎉
        In the Cura 5.8 stable release, everyone can now tune their Z seams to look better than ever. Method series users get access to new material profiles, and the base Method model now has a printer profile, meaning the whole Method series is now supported in Cura!
        • 5 replies
      • Introducing the UltiMaker Factor 4
        We are happy to announce the next evolution in the UltiMaker 3D printer lineup: the UltiMaker Factor 4 industrial-grade 3D printer, designed to take manufacturing to new levels of efficiency and reliability. Factor 4 is an end-to-end 3D printing solution for light industrial applications
          • Thanks
        • 4 replies