Right block touching upper frame

benko

Posted · Right block touching upper frame

Hi Everyone,

i just started building my ultimaker and

i am having issue with the right block that is touching the upper frame and i can't seems to work it out, can anyone give me advice on it?

i am also having issue with the x and y axis alignment, when i try to move the extruder it does not moving smooth.

i tried to release the end stop a little bit like i read on the other thread but it doesn't solve it.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Ben.

Yes, send pics... because something sounds very wrong. The left and right blocks should be about 1cm away from touching the frame. The front and back ones run just a few mm from the top plate of the frame, but the side ones shouldn't have any chance of problems at all.

The most I can say without pictures is that you should make sure that you have the correct blocks on the correct rails. The clamp that holds the smaller rail should be on the same plane as the larger rails on which the blocks are mounted on.

As for the alignment, reference the thread started right before this one in the assembly category. (At least peruse the whole thread)

Hope this helps.

Please post pictures so we can help you more.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Our picks

• UltiMaker Cura 5.7 stable released
        Cura 5.7 is here and it brings a handy new workflow improvement when using Thingiverse and Cura together, as well as additional capabilities for Method series printers, and a powerful way of sharing print settings using new printer-agnostic project files! Read on to find out about all of these improvements and more. 

• 18 replies
      • S-Line Firmware 8.3.0 was released Nov. 20th on the "Latest" firmware branch.
        (Sorry, was out of office when this released)

This update is for...
        All UltiMaker S series  
        New features

Temperature status. During print preparation, the temperatures of the print cores and build plate will be shown on the display. This gives a better indication of the progress and remaining wait time. Save log files in paused state. It is now possible to save the printer's log files to USB if the currently active print job is paused. Previously, the Dump logs to USB option was only enabled if the printer was in idle state. Confirm print removal via Digital Factory. If the printer is connected to the Digital Factory, it is now possible to confirm the removal of a previous print job via the Digital Factory interface. This is useful in situations where the build plate is clear, but the operator forgot to select Confirm removal on the printer’s display. Visit this page for more information about this feature.
        • 0 replies