Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
Sign in to follow this  
christian-zuercher

"Time Display" on UltiController is wrong

I'm looking for a Solution to get back the Time an Object has to finish printing an Item. The UltiController shows the Time since printing was started, not the Time used to finish a Job. How do we change this Behaviour? Is this a Problem of the Marlin Firmware or is there a Setting in the UltiController I don't know?

I used the Time displayed to know when I have to get the finished Parts off the Bed and start a new Print. (Helpful for long Printjobs over Night)

Any Help is welcome...

I just have one Time displayed on the right Side and it continues to "count up"... The Time I'm interested is how long a Job took to finish. What I remember is that earlyer the Time displayed stopped after finishing a Job. Now it continues to count up Time. Normally, when I start a Job, I want to know how long I can leave the Ultimaker allone and when I have to return to remove the printed Item and start a new Job. It's helpful when printing a Job over Night. I dont have another Time displayed on the UltiController. The Bottom Line (4) just displays Status Messages. Maybe I miss something?

I have started a new Testprint to see what's on the Display after the Job finished.

Daid: I observed a Phenomen that makes some Prints very weak. The Infill is following the outer Contour instead of using a fixed Basepoint. On some Prints, especially some with an Angle of about 45°, the Infill is very weak. http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:139087