G-Code generate

trinhvan

Posted · G-Code generate

I'm not sure what you are asking.  You have to download and install Cura which will take your model and slice it to create a ufp file.  A ufp file is really a zip file (renamed to ufp I think) that contains the gcode and also a picture of what your part is supposed to look like.

Or you can just print over the network if you have the printer hooked up to your network.  But in either case you need cura to create the ufp file.

Posted · G-Code generate
    28 minutes ago, gr5 said:

I'm not sure what you are asking.  You have to download and install Cura which will take your model and slice it to create a ufp file.  A ufp file is really a zip file (renamed to ufp I think) that contains the gcode and also a picture of what your part is supposed to look like.

Or you can just print over the network if you have the printer hooked up to your network.  But in either case you need cura to create the ufp file.

Thanks Gr5! I tried to slice and save it in ufp, it work now, but still struggle with the file that incorrect printer. I restart the wifi setup and will try again.