Selling my beloved Ultimaker Original

Posted (edited) · Selling my beloved Ultimaker Original

Hi Everyone. I'm selling my beloved Ultimaker Original at just €350 + Shipping. It's been use very little as I only use it for personal work and small prints. That's the reason for why I'm selling it. To get a smaller one like the Ultimaker 2GO.

It's working great and I didn't have to do any of the upgrades since I bought it or change any parts. Because as I said before it had very little use and was kept in mint condition during the years. It suits someone with not experience in 3D printer to the most advanced. This is the first printer that the Cura software was written for, so the software is top notch. At the moment I'm travelling in my camper van and have it with me, just in case you are located in Greece or south-East of Europe the shipping will be very accessible. So if you are interested please let me know. 

I will also ship it with all the filament I have left PLA and Copper Filament included. Multiple samples and additional accessories It came with like extra screws, grease, etc.

Let me know! : ) 

Here more reasons of why this printer is still so relevant even years after its release.

https://ultimaker.com/en/blog/21675-our-ultimate-sale-and-the-ultimaker-original-future

R0006716-2.jpg

R0006718-2.jpg

R0006719-2.jpg

R0006720-2.jpg

R0006714-2.jpg

Edited by lucianofoglia
Not many views

• 8 months later...
    • 1 month later...
    Posted · Selling my beloved Ultimaker Original

Hi folks, I also want to sell my Ultimaker Original. I bought it from my colleague half a year ago and let a 3D service near my city check it. The guy also made several test Prints which came out nicely. Why am I selling it then...well I’m very busy and with work and children it’s difficult to take time for my old hobby 😭. But the UMO deserves a nice new home.

if someone is interested please write me. The UMO is in Germany, between Stuttgart and Munich. 

Cheers

Der_S

Posted · Selling my beloved Ultimaker Original

@der_s , I would recommend to start a new thread for your UMO and include a few pictures and some information about what might come with the printer (e.g. filaments). Using this older thread might not attract a currently interested buyer.