xaosnaos

Cura 3.6 has stopped slicing

Posted · Cura 3.6 has stopped slicing

I have encountered a problem with Cura 3.6 on Ubuntu.

I have been using it (and previous versions) for over a year and it has been working beautifully.

However, I opened it yesterday and everything works fine until it starts slicing, when it stops (with no messages) about a quarter of the way through. Slicing time stays at 0:00, I can't save the file and it just stays there no matter how long I leave it open. I have attached a screenshot.

485079769_Screenshotfrom2018-12-0811-14-10.thumb.png.df1026122844f1fdfccced954bc2d6c4.png

I uninstalled Cura, removed all config and related files I could find, reinstalled it and the same thing is happening.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Well, I downloaded the 3.5.1 appimage and it works fine. 3.6 is still refusing to slice though. I guess I'll go with this option and try 3.7 when it comes out.

Without logs, there is nothing I can do to diagnose your problem.

can confirm this trouble, sclicing seems to be ok, printing is fine, but not visible on screen, versions 3.6 and 4.0 Beta 2 on Win10, i think this is an Win auto-update issue 36 hours ago here, maybe Win's graphic-drivers. The problem is, you can see only the actual slices alongside with the move of the slider 1..xxx, but not the complete sliced result.... where can i find the logs in Cura ?