Holrits

UM3 Small shift after only 15 prints?

Posted · UM3 Small shift after only 15 prints?

Hi everyone 🙂

I have recently bought a UM3 (1 week ago) and it have made around 15 perfect prints, of the same print.

When it came to the last print, it made a shift, I thought it was just a 1 time issue, i then made 1 more print

but it really made a bad print. I have seached the forum for all the adwise, and I have checked/lubricated everything, 

just wondering if you have any good inputs after looking at my pictures?

Regards Nicolai

IMG_1220.jpeg

IMG_1221.jpeg

Posted · UM3 Small shift after only 15 prints?

Check your pulleys if they are really tight enough, also the ones from the short belts. Additionally, check if there is some play on the axles when you try to push the axles fore- and backward. There are also good instructions on the UM website, how to check the play and how to solve that issue.