Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
Sign in to follow this  
corngolem

On ordering the Ultimaker2

The price is exluding VAT and shipment, the delivery time is stated to the beginning of October! :) You can also easily preorder yours on the official German Ultimaker Reseller: igo3d.com. They offer https://www.igo3d.com/3d-printer-online/3d-printers-kits/ultimaker-2-3d-drucker.html for 2299 (incl. VAT and free EU-Wide shipping).

You can also check out the https://www.igo3d.com/blog/ultimaker-2-pictures-comparison/ inbetween UM1 and UM 2!

cheers,

Maker

• Not showing the VAT is very misleading.
  • The previous shop allowed to deduct the VAT for EU customers which have a EU VAT number. As I pay less VAT in the country where I live I have to pay more now than before.
  • The belts show up as two items with a 0€ price. What does this mean?
  • The payment provider is horrible,
    • when I select credit card the process gets stuck at the end (after I entered all data), no feedback, no email, just nothing
    • the usability is bad: selections are not made clear and you can click on previous by accident. Then it says "This payment was already processed" and I have to empty the entire shopping cart before I can proceed (which may not even word, see above)

[*] Over all: This is a big leap backwards and I am very frustrated with your new shop.

• Not showing the VAT is very misleading.

...but ideal for every customer outside the EU! Afaik that is how most international (technical stuff) shops do it. A nice feature would be to show VAT according to a selected country, but that's just nice to have, not standard..