alanglois

UM 3 API - Empty source_user

Posted · UM 3 API - Empty source_user

Hi everyone,

I am facing an issue with the Ultimaker api. I'd like to know if there is something I can do on my side to solve this.

Basically, when a print job is sent, you can easily get the associated username in Cura (who sent the job).

Based on the api docs, all you have to do to get that same info using the API is to call the endpoint http://.../api/v1/print_job/source_user.

Unfortunately, this doesn't seem to work. All I get is an empty string and the same scenario occurs when calling the complete "print_job" endpoint. Everything is in the returned json object except for the source_user (marked " "):

{ "datetime_cleaned": "", "datetime_finished": "", "datetime_started": "1970-02-06T00:16:26", "name": "UM3E_XXXXXXX", "progress": 0.3079226833256708, "reprint_original_uuid": "", "result": "", "source": "WEB_API", "source_application": "Cura connect", "source_user": "", "state": "printing", "time_elapsed": 6220, "time_total": 20202, "uuid": "XXXXXX...XXXXXX" }

When I look at the current job in Cura, I can see the username just fine.

Any ideas on how I can make this work?

Thanks