Missing Parts.....

magmotor

Posted · Missing Parts.....

Was hoping not to run into this but, not my luck... :( i'm missing the 4 bearings that are assembled into the XY Bushing Blocks. In the Bearing Pack there are the 10 Bushings, grease and two very large Bushings. The 4 Bearings look to be copper or brass and should be easily seen. I have looked 100 times and came up empty. Any ideas before I contact support. Any chance of getting these locally? Thanks for any help.... :)

NEVER MIND..!! I FOUND THEM.....of course the only package I didn't unwrap where the Axels.....and of course they were on the axels themselves.....man..... :roll:

• 2 weeks later...
    Posted · Missing Parts.....

I received 1 Blue limit switch, 1 red limit switch, 2 black limit switches all with long wires and 2 limit switches with short wires. Does any1 know if i can use 2 short wires switches on the back panel? or do i need to ask ultimaker for a long one?