Anet a8 extrusion problem

Posted · Anet a8 extrusion problem

I'm having problems with some models I made in cinema 4d where my printer anet A8 extrude not enough filament to make contact on the heat bed. My suspicion is that there is something wrong with the model and not cura or the anet, because it happened a few times where I have to remake the model or change it's position to print correctly, and if I print another gcode file I made previously it just prints normally as it should. But now seems like it's not working anymore, and I don't know what to do about IT. I'll post an image of what it looks like. 

I also tried to fix the model errors for watertight but nothing changes. 

In the second image instead, you can see that the first layers of the support structures misses a few spots, this also happens to the infill as well. 

I already made some adjustment like fixing the heat bed and the extrusion and cleaning it. But nothing changes

I'm using cura 3d version 4.1.0

Thanks in advance for any responses. IMG_20190727_180726.thumb.jpg.03ae804be57575385c478aee11b67ebe.jpg

15642478684187125886754431531745.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Our picks

• UltiMaker Cura 5.7 stable released
        Cura 5.7 is here and it brings a handy new workflow improvement when using Thingiverse and Cura together, as well as additional capabilities for Method series printers, and a powerful way of sharing print settings using new printer-agnostic project files! Read on to find out about all of these improvements and more. 

• 18 replies
      • S-Line Firmware 8.3.0 was released Nov. 20th on the "Latest" firmware branch.
        (Sorry, was out of office when this released)

This update is for...
        All UltiMaker S series  
        New features

Temperature status. During print preparation, the temperatures of the print cores and build plate will be shown on the display. This gives a better indication of the progress and remaining wait time. Save log files in paused state. It is now possible to save the printer's log files to USB if the currently active print job is paused. Previously, the Dump logs to USB option was only enabled if the printer was in idle state. Confirm print removal via Digital Factory. If the printer is connected to the Digital Factory, it is now possible to confirm the removal of a previous print job via the Digital Factory interface. This is useful in situations where the build plate is clear, but the operator forgot to select Confirm removal on the printer’s display. Visit this page for more information about this feature.
        • 0 replies