transistorgod

How to reset printing history?

Posted · How to reset printing history?

I want to reset the printing history and printing analytics, basically erase all past history. I feel like I have already searched the entire web-based interface and the printer configuration in Cura. I'm using an Ultimaker 3.

On the printer: System -> maintenance -> Cura connect reset

Our printer is part of the network and I'm worried it won't be accessible afterwards anymore. Will this also reset the network configuration and change IP to default etc?

Normally not and it is safe to do a Cura Connect reset. But if you are using the group host feature, you have to setup it the group host again after the reset.

23 hours ago, transistorgod said:

Our printer is part of the network and I'm worried it won't be accessible afterwards anymore. Will this also reset the network configuration and change IP to default etc?

No. It will only reset data regarding Cura connect (print history according to connect, queued prints, prints in cluster, etc)