Gomja

No preview and nothing sent to octoprint

Posted · No preview and nothing sent to octoprint

I am using Cura to send to octoprint using a creality ender 3.  I dont see my test print in the preview of Cura.  I was able to slice it to the micro sd and then print it manually on the ender.  But now I have it connected to octoprint with the marketplace addon.  When I slice it sends something to my printer but its always an empty print job.  Also it doesnt heat up my extruder only the bed to what I have it set as in Cura.  Any idea what im missing?

Posted · No preview and nothing sent to octoprint

I'm having the same issue but I have a Tevo Black Widow

14 hours ago, Gomja said:

I am using Cura to send to octoprint using a creality ender 3.  I dont see my test print in the preview of Cura.  I was able to slice it to the micro sd and then print it manually on the ender.  But now I have it connected to octoprint with the marketplace addon.  When I slice it sends something to my printer but its always an empty print job.  Also it doesnt heat up my extruder only the bed to what I have it set as in Cura.  Any idea what im missing?

I'm having the same issue I have octoprint plug-in added too but its not there

Screenshot (25).png