doubird1

Cura Profilles Help

Posted · Cura Profilles Help

hi, I have a duplicator i3 and duplicator i3 Mini. I had created different profiles for each machine, but I noticed that when i make changes to the Mini ex: layer height, the changes are automatically changed for the other printer. How do I stop this from happening? thanks for your help.

Posted · Cura Profilles Help

Layer height is not part of a machine definition. That is part of the project settings.

in my experience, Cura will start with the same project settings as previously used, assuming you are doing something similar. Or if you are working on a project, changing the printer will only affect settings that have not been overridden in the project.

if you have different profiles (like “Fine 0.1 layers”, “Normal 0.15 layers”, etc.) for the different machines, try loading the profile after switching the machine and Cura will prompt whether to keep your changes and will show you the differences.

• Like 1