You are right, X-ray shows the corners as red. I suspect that the problem is attachment of the tabs to the box. They don't want to become part of the model. I tried a bunch of different ways to create the tabs. I finally got one to work by creating it in place as part of the wall, then copied it to the other 3 corners. All looks good in Cura now. I will see how it prints tomorrow.
Interesting issue, I have Cura 4.2.1 on both my Mac desktop and my PC laptop. The Mac has an issue with the walls of the enclosure. I have 5 walls selected with no infill. I wanted a solid 2mm wall thickness so with a 0.4mm nozzle 5 walls fills the 2mm width. On the Mac the middle wall is empty in the Cura preview, as shown in the screen shot. On the PC all 5 walls are solid. The PC version of Cura seems to do a much better job of slicing. I am using identical profiles on both computers.
In Preview, change the View type to X-Ray. I think you will see parts of the geoemtry highlighted in red. This means there is "internal geometry". I think you did not properly "boolean"/"union" the tabs to the housing. This throws off the slicer.
Link to post
Share on other sites