cura 4.2.1 fusion 360 not working

melou61

Posted (edited) · cura 4.2.1 fusion 360 not working

Hello, i upgraded yesterday to Cura 4.2.1 and today what a surprise when i could not print directly from Fusion 360. I attached the Screen Shot of the error. Can you guys tell me how to solve this?

And btw, now that i am here, i am getting the exclamation triangle on all the profiles, did i miss something?

Captura de pantalla 2019-08-12 a las 12.17.34.png

Captura de pantalla 2019-08-12 a las 13.36.32.png

Edited by melou61

Posted · cura 4.2.1 fusion 360 not working

About that orange triangle, that's a feature of the Sidebar GUI plugin that seems to be misbehaving. Could you post a link to a Cura project file?

Do you use the latest version of Fusion360? I am just asking because I have no problems to send a model from Fusion360 to Cura 4.2.1 and I am also on a Mac.

38 minutes ago, melou61 said:

how to create a link of a project

* In Cura: File -> Save...

* Upload the resulting file somewhere (eg dropbox, google drive, one drive, etc)

* Post a link here

1 hour ago, melou61 said:

here you go:

Thanks. I have reproduced the orange triangle, and will see how to make it behave. The orange triangle is supposed to show when there are no quality profiles for the chosen combination of material and nozzle size. In this case there clearly are profiles, so the warning should not show.

Thanks.

Any idea about the Fusion 360 problem?

Not really, we have the same Fusion version.

And that's all from the 3D print screen:

1662630910_Screenshot2019-08-1220_04_21.thumb.png.73796cb231a77e3ebc815d042725b054.png

You think i should delete and reinstall from 0?

You can only try it, I have never seen this message in Fusion.