Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
Sign in to follow this  
yzorg

Curawesome

have to bring my gratulation on this update :mrgreen:

very useful features have been added/brought back.

i love making "vase" prints again!

Also super nice to have mutiple machines.

Because right now, i have one ultimaker, a reprap on marlin and a big cnc-mill also powered by ultimaker electronics...

So, this is uber-praktical for me.

The movement speed of the bed leveling process a is a bit extreme.. but nothing happened.

Are there also bigger firmware changes inside?

If you're talking about Cura 13.10, I'm not seeing anything about the Mac version that would support printing vases - no Joris function, and it looks like it still adds additional infill on the insides as it sees fit.

Am I missing something?

hm. yes thers no joris.

but i got nearly seamless bracelets and other vases by using the 0 infill and unchecking solid infill top and bottom.

last version i used didnt had these checkboxes

i miss the ability of cura being able to save back to STL..

now it only saves as .amf which i cant use anywhere.

was a quite useful function. I used it alot.. to save arranged buildplates(for non-separated print) or different scalings of objects.

also i used it save mirror actions to the object..

i could do all this in the 3Dprogram i used to design the parts.. but its very convenient to save last changes anytime.