Fuel3D Scanify Error Engine_040

Posted · Fuel3D Scanify Error Engine_040

ahhh, I have one but didn't use it for ages...

I just downloaded the software, and entered the licence code from here;

https://www.fuel3d.com/scanify-closure-notice/

I installed on Win10 and it accepted the code, and started without error.

I have not tried a scan jet, but probably give it a spin tomorrow.

At what point did you get the error?

Ok, thanks to you I dusted of this thing I had almost forgotten about, and of which I'm pretty sure it's the nr.1 waste of money in my life 🙂

though I did get it to work, it's more or less unusable, during scanning it somewhat randomly will scan or not, It's almost impossible to move the scanner to the tiny distance window where it will scan.

Also the result is crap....

fuel.thumb.png.a5b00ffada3113ca2c2d9c5e11f6fbf0.png

To get 3 scans I had multiple errors, and needed to reboot the software once...

just a few examples..

F1.png.25b3ab738b6e68892586e02a2a27ae1a.png

f2.png.e5709b8fb8462c16a6c628a70b2bfb04.png

F3.png.559945580651717d44bf36b1fb9d4f31.png

I did not look into the option of using the device with other software jet, but it's clear trying to work with the unsupported old software is useless....

Think I'll put it back in a box and try to forget about it again....

aahahhahaa  I agree with you, 1 waste of money in my life 🙂

I sent the company an e-mail. No one has written an answer yet. The product is very new but I can not use it at all. hope i can find a solution. if i solve the problem i will share. please wish me luck 🙂

I have the exact same Problem with the 3D-Scanner/Software.

"Error running engine 'Engine_040' status 262149"

Tried the latest software from their website (Studio 2.2 64bit) on

- Windows 7
    - Windows 8.1
    - Windows 10

all on different machines.

Always the same error.

Additionally I saw, that on my Scanner the only LED on the backside who is lit, is the right blue one.
    All other shown no activity. In the manual is stated, that they will lit depending on the
    action (start Viewfinder, move farer/closer to the scanning object, Flash is reloading and so on).

Unfortunally their download link to the older 2.1 Studio (32bit) on their site is down.
    (https://fuel-3d.box.com/v/Win32bit)

I would like to try this software/driver. Can anyone send me a (link to a) copy?

At the end, i assume that the Scanner has a hardware failure.

I'm going through the same issue with trying to find the 32 bit download of the 2.1 software, if you find a copy please let me know! I've been emailing support with no response =\

Posted (edited) · Fuel3D Scanify Error Engine_040
    9 hours ago, Jayjayn said:

I'm going through the same issue with trying to find the 32 bit download of the 2.1 software, if you find a copy please let me know! I've been emailing support with no response =\

Hi,

i already returned the device, as i got no feedback from here or from the (former) Fuel3D support.

I assume that the device has a hardware and not a software problem (calibration).

In the meanwhile i switched to structured light scanning and i'am very impressed with the results (of course SLS comes not as cheap as the Fuel3D solution). 

I will leave a comment here if i get news about the 32bit software.

Good luck!

Edited by 3dmurx

Hi,

Is anyone able to share a link to the software? Their official links are dead and there is no response to the requests from Fuel3D technical support.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

D.

Unfortunately i still can't find the 32 bit version but here is the 64bit final version that they were giving away for free

Dear customer,

In order to focus on delivering new, cutting edge 3D solutions, the Fuel3D team stopped selling the SCANIFY 3D scanner and all peripheral products on 31st October 2017.

Fuel3D will honour all 1-year manufacturers’ warranties on products sold by authorised distributors before 11th August 2017 and will support the SCANIFY product until 31st December 2017.

Fuel3D Studio software is no longer available to purchase and no further development work will be done on this product. Instead, all of our current feature set, including offline processing, is available for free to all users perpetually.

To unlock all Fuel3D Studio features please enter the below license code into your Fuel3D Studio software:

RPS8bi65y9+Zi/IWdjduL/JpPUBxt3RfmhF+aUGwCjM=

If you don’t yet have a copy, you can download Fuel3D Studio below:

Studio 2.2 for Windows 64-bit

Studio 2.2 for Mac OSX

Studio 2.1 for Windows 32-bit (and tablets)

If you have any questions about the above please email us on support@fuel-3d.com.

Many thanks,

Team Fuel3D

---

RPS8bi65y9+Zi/IWdjduL/JpPUBxt3RfmhF+aUGwCjM=

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8e2lyhk7he9zpoy/Fuel3D%2BStudio%2B2.2.1636.213%2BInstaller%2B%28x64%29.exe?dl=0

software is not working..!

I've managed to install it, thank you Jayjayn!