Posted · Goudy bust

My scan of gaudys bust from one of the attractions on my visit to spain earlier in the year. Came out ok. Did it a while back. Shame i overdid the acetone and the base warped a bit on the sides. My fault entirely.

20191028_203559.jpg

• Like 1

Posted · Goudy bust

Just thought Id add that I used mr dissolved putty for the rocky underneath area where support was awkward toremove and clean up which i couldn't be bothered doing for a test print. It does a great job of filling in holes and areas leaving them much smoother to undercoat later. Saves on sanding! Great for filling in random bits and bobs and smoothing surfaces. Smells like nail varnish. take a bit of time to set, but its kinda like acetone you can rub it by hand and sand it later when fully cured.

I seem to have a use for many random products. anything to save time sanding of course! To straighten the base ill just end up glueing it to a small flat bit of metal so that its flush with flat surfaces and not curling up!

MR_DIS.png

Posted (edited) · Goudy bust

Sprayed...primer. heavy coat. Tamiya fine primer...lame photo.

20191118_211101.jpg

Edited by cloakfiend