Help for log data, weird error codes

NBull

Posted (edited) · Help for log data, weird error codes

Hi my s5 made a weird pause early in a print, and ditten give any info on why. So I was looking at the log data to see if i could find a reason there.

As I see it, it was triggered by the fillement censor. My spool is not placed ideal (at the side of the printer) so probably not the printers fault. But I find it odd that there wasn't a message telling me why it paused! 

When looking at the log theres a lot of warning and error messages. I don't normally look at the logs, so maybe its normal but I don't remember there being this many for a print. 

And to me it looks like it is doing a lot of faulty try's to upgrade the firmware? eg.

• Nov 06 15:58:50 ultimakersystem-ccbdd3005d91 python3[236]: 2019-11-06 15:58:50,580 WARNING systemUpdate HTTP error 404 during updating of the update version strings for release type 'testing' from url 'http://software.ultimaker.com/releases/firmware/9051/testing/um-update.swu.version?current_version=5.2.11.20190503': Not Found

Also it's checking for firmware for the U3 and U3e! is that normal? eg.

• Nov 06 15:58:01 ultimakersystem-ccbdd3005d91 flipflop_wsgi.py[697]: INF - app.services.printer.version_checker:57 - Got the latest firmware version '5.2.11.20190503' for printer model 'Ultimaker 3 Extended'
  • Nov 06 15:58:01 ultimakersystem-ccbdd3005d91 flipflop_wsgi.py[697]: INF - app.services.printer.version_checker:70 - Checking firmware version URL https://software.ultimaker.com/releases/firmware/9511/stable/version.txt
  • Nov 06 15:58:01 ultimakersystem-ccbdd3005d91 flipflop_wsgi.py[697]: INF - app.services.printer.version_checker:57 - Got the latest firmware version '5.2.11.20190503' for printer model 'Ultimaker 3'
  • Nov 06 15:58:01 ultimakersystem-ccbdd3005d91 flipflop_wsgi.py[697]: INF - app.services.printer.version_checker:70 - Checking firmware version URL https://software.ultimaker.com/releases/firmware/9066/stable/version.txt

LOG 06112019.zip

Edited by NBull