jordanwh

Ultimate S3 randomly lost its connection and mind

Posted · Ultimate S3 randomly lost its connection and mind

I had some issues when I first set my S3 up, which were resolved with a factory reset. I have found this device to be pretty frustrating but Ive been using the machine without issue for weeks and today the ethernet connection has just randomly stopped working. Nothing different about my system.

Like when I had this problem before, the printer shows an ethernet connection with an IP address, I can download firmware and it appears to be the current version.

Ive tried resetting the machine like before and it sort of worked, I can get a connection, but it would just not do anything when I sent files to the printer, and now the connection is gone again.

I upgraded my Cura to 4.5, no effect.

Someone here was able to look at my log files to see what was up, Im hoping someone could have a look again and see what the issue is.

There is nothing more enraging than hardware that randomly stops working when nothing has changed.

Thanks from a frustrated user.

Jordan

dmesg.log flow_Ultimaker-209020.log ultimakersystem-0030d6209020.5.3.10.20200107.config.tar.zip ultimakersystem-0030d6209020.5.3.10.20200107.boot0.log.zip