Flipping the part upside down

newprinterman

Posted · Flipping the part upside down

Most slicers have this built in. If you are uing cura, click on the part, in the 3D view, and then click the rotate button in the bottom left corner. Grab the appropriate circular handle that appears by the shape, and spin it round 180º.

• 3 years later...

This happens to me a lot... and i always find it fiddly dragging the rotate axis around by exactly 180 degrees. i would love it if Cura had a 'Rotate by 180' option on the object right click menu.

You could also use the Mirror tool, and flip it on two axes; first the blue axis, and then one of the others (green or red).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Our picks

• UltiMaker Cura 5.8 beta released
        Another Cura release has arrived and in this 5.8 beta release, the focus is on improving Z seams, as well as completing support for the full Method series of printers by introducing a profile for the UltiMaker Method.
        • 1 reply
      • Introducing the UltiMaker Factor 4
        We are happy to announce the next evolution in the UltiMaker 3D printer lineup: the UltiMaker Factor 4 industrial-grade 3D printer, designed to take manufacturing to new levels of efficiency and reliability. Factor 4 is an end-to-end 3D printing solution for light industrial applications
          • Thanks
        • 3 replies