Carla_Birch

S5, requires configuration change

Posted · S5, requires configuration change

Hi,

This is more a little something that bugs me because i know you can override the setting, But when you make a custom material profile in Cura and use it and then go to print i get a message saying i need to change the material.

My profile is a PLA profile and i select PLA when loading the S5 but i still get the message so i have to always override it. Is there anything i'm missing that i should be doing that is making the message come up?

1208976485_Screenshot2020-04-11at00_14_41.thumb.png.dfa980cb1a5743dbf1731c0d9f612e3a.png

2091236663_Screenshot2020-04-11at00_23_08.thumb.png.4f3d5a546326b5ebea28bafa9f30c3ea.png

Hi Carla,

I guess it's because the printer itself only knows the "standard" (generic) generic material, but not your eSUN generic.

So I fear there are only two possibilities: either use eSUN inside "standard" generic, or always override.

Regards

Picking to "Duplicate" the basic PLA profile and editing the brand to eSun fixed the problem and still give me the same sorting i was after. Problem was because last time it was not "linked" to the main PLA profile.

• Like 2