New to software, Layer shift in X

atomic101

Posted (edited) · New to software, Layer shift in X

Hello,

First post here and I am only days into the software.

I have Cura 4.4 running

Octoprint and Snapmaker V1

I am getting results from Cura that are so impressive compared to what I have been used to with the native slicer, I am really impressed.

Unfortunately my prints are getting to around layer 25-26 when the Gcode (I have tracked it down to the code) sends it off and creates a layer shift in X.

Why would it print incredibly well to that point the create a shift and then from what I can see in the Gcode, try and resume normal operations after that.

I found it is in the Gcode and it is X playing around happily in the X25 - 32 region then all of a sudden its starts flirting with values from 98 -102> Why would CURA produce Gcode with that going on..

Screen Shot 2020-04-14 at 22.09.35.png

Edited by atomic101