Kubakhan

Material Station has PVA broken off in Boden Tube.

Posted · Material Station has PVA broken off in Boden Tube.

So i tried printing PVA in Nozzel tube and the material broke off in the Boden tube.  The break occurred near the first sensor on the material station.  I can see material come out of the station and go into that sensor, but it does not come out the other end to proceed up into the S5 Feeder unit.  I tried to manually push the material through following the steps listed on the UM website for material stuck in station.  However, it does not seem to want to push through.  Is there some other procedure or thing to try to try to clear the tube?  Thanks!

Hi @Kubakhan, apologies for the late response. I was just curious if you managed to have your filament pass the decoupler in the mean time. If not, I am sure we'll be able to help with some cleaning or other special instructions. Thanks, and good luck! 

Yes the issue was resolved, thanks for asking.  Totally user error.  Confused which bay slot in the station was in use so what I thought was a jam actually was me troubleshooting the wrong bay.  Once I figured that out the procedures posted online worked like a charm for clearing broken filament in the tube.