changing speed setting for spiralize outer contour

ccpeters04
Go to solution Solved by burtoogle,

Posted · changing speed setting for spiralize outer contour

Hello,

I am using Cura 4.5 and trying to print a model using the spiralize outer contour option.  I am getting successful and clean prints, but I want to know how to speed up the spiral portion of my print.  I cannot seem to find any speed parameter that will speed it up.  The base portion of my model follows my speed changes, but not the spiral portion.  Can anyone point me to the proper setting top change?

Posted · changing speed setting for spiralize outer contour
    5 hours ago, burtoogle said:

Reduce the min layer time in the cooling settings?

Not sure why I didn't think of that.  I think that did the trick!  Thank you very much!

• 4 years later...
    Posted (edited) · changing speed setting for spiralize outer contour

You just saved me an incredible amount of time even 4 years after.... i was messing with that for few days and was only searching in speed section🙇🤦‍♂️ 

Thanks a lot.

Edited by sgenevay