Cura on Duplicator 4

marton

Posted · Cura on Duplicator 4

Has anyone printed successfully with dual extruding from Cura on a Wanhao Duplicator 4? I have single extrusion working, generating gcode from Cura then export to x3g with ReplicatorG. Trying the same with dual extrusion, it seems uses the same extruder. Any1 have any tips?

Cura slices so much faster, would really like to use it for slicing. It also supports using one extruder for supportmaterial.

/MartOn

The 3D printing world is not so big :)

Really happy with the Duplicator.. Very impressive prints.

I love Cura. It is so fast compared to ReplicatorG+Skeforge. I Use it for RXL and now also single extrusion on duplicator. But for some reason dual extrusion uses the same extruder. I think it is just small details to get it printing.

Most likely the GCode format generated with Cura is not understand when converting to dual-extrusion to x3g, as the dual-extrusion GCode in Cura is quite specific for Marlin.

Hi everyone...

I also got me a Duplicator 4 and it is my first printer but i already dream of Ultimaker 2 in the future.

Marton, can i ask what i need to do to use Cura with Duplicator 4? I have tried but printer just went beserk and tried to selfdestrukt against x-axle.

I guess it have to do with start/end gcode? How did you get it to work?

/Regards Rikard

Good morning, I have also the duplicator 4s, but not how to use the CURA to print on the Duplicator 4s, can someone explain me please? It is very important, thank you very much.

Buenos días, yo tengo también la duplicator 4s, pero no se como usar el CURA para imprimir en la Duplicator 4s, alguien me puede explicar por favor? es muy importante, muchas gracias.

I have a duplicator 4x and trying to use cura. I have already corrected my offsets so the printer prints my object in the center like its supposed to. BUT!! after the first layer it looks terrible

20150902_114510.thumb.jpg.bbe73349c6e0ce36be716d0dbc5b0f47.jpg

20150902_114510.thumb.jpg.bbe73349c6e0ce36be716d0dbc5b0f47.jpg