UM2Go +?

I thought I might float this topic, as there are just too many times now when I find myself asking why the original UM2Go was discontinued.  Right now, with so many students displaced, the demand for something capable and portable just seems to be skyrocketing and this little printer would be perfect.

But, since it HAS been discontinued, I thought, Hm.  Could the UM2Go be reintroduced with the same size, but with a heated glass bed and dual extruders so it could print dissolvable or breakaway supports?  (I don't know if this would need print cores, likely that would be the fastest route to implement).  I know this would add a lot of cost, but for students, it's the size and right now, they are saving a bundle on residence fees so.....

Would anyone else use a UM2Go+ if it were offered?

I love my UM2Go, I added an Olsson block and a heated bed. Great machine and for 80% of my prints the small build plate is enough.

But I think dual extruder is too much, it would need more space for the head and the additional feeder, so I think the printer would grow in size. Personally I think a single extruder is enough but you may have different needs.

I would probably buy another one, yes 🙂