Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts

Posted · Can't login to Cura

I am unable to login to my Ultimaker account in Cura 4.6.1, running on a Win10 machine. When I click the Login button, it opens up a browser page but I just get an error message saying, "Not signed in. Please allow the application to access the requested data. You can do this by signing in again and clicking Allow." Sometimes I'll actually get to the login page, but once I've entered my credentials I get this same error again. How do I resolve this?

I have the same problem. Even though loggined to ultimaker web site, the CURA 4.6.1/4.6.2 can't be connected. Several Plugins from market places couldn't be installed in CURA but the market shows they were installed. 

3 hours ago, Asher said:

I have the same problem. Even though loggined to ultimaker web site, the CURA 4.6.1/4.6.2 can't be connected. Several Plugins from market places couldn't be installed in CURA but the market shows they were installed. 

Same holds for you. Could you please report the issue on Github and provide log files?

Yes same thing for me basically making cura unusable, can't download any material profiles and can't find any .xml of the materials either to force add manually...

I just uninstalled it crazy that there is no answer or support or nothing

I updated Cura to version 4.7.1 and was immediately able to login to my Ultimaker account, so I thought this issue was fixed. But I just tried logging in again, and I have the same problems as before.

• Like 1