Can't login to Cura

dloewen

Posted · Can't login to Cura

I am unable to login to my Ultimaker account in Cura 4.6.1, running on a Win10 machine. When I click the Login button, it opens up a browser page but I just get an error message saying, "Not signed in. Please allow the application to access the requested data. You can do this by signing in again and clicking Allow." Sometimes I'll actually get to the login page, but once I've entered my credentials I get this same error again. How do I resolve this?

I have the same problem. Even though loggined to ultimaker web site, the CURA 4.6.1/4.6.2 can't be connected. Several Plugins from market places couldn't be installed in CURA but the market shows they were installed. 

3 hours ago, Asher said:

I have the same problem. Even though loggined to ultimaker web site, the CURA 4.6.1/4.6.2 can't be connected. Several Plugins from market places couldn't be installed in CURA but the market shows they were installed. 

Same holds for you. Could you please report the issue on Github and provide log files?

On 7/29/2020 at 2:12 AM, nallath said:

Please report issues on the github issue tracker and provide us with the cura logs.

Report issues:
    https://github.com/ultimaker/cura/issues/new/choose

Info on where to find the logs:
    https://github.com/ultimaker/cura/#logging-issues

Issue has been reported on Github here>>>https://github.com/Ultimaker/Cura/issues/8126.

Yes same thing for me basically making cura unusable, can't download any material profiles and can't find any .xml of the materials either to force add manually...

I just uninstalled it crazy that there is no answer or support or nothing

I updated Cura to version 4.7.1 and was immediately able to login to my Ultimaker account, so I thought this issue was fixed. But I just tried logging in again, and I have the same problems as before.

• Like 1

Posted (edited) · Can't login to Cura

Hey,

any update on this issue?

We are having the same problem with our Ultimaker S3 and Cura 4.7.1 on Win10 64bit.
    Everthing worked till we did a firmware update on the Ultimaker.

After the Update we lost connection to Cloud.
    Within the Cloud the printer was gone.
    Reseted the digital factory profile on the printer and added the printer again in the cloud.
    Printer to cloud now works fine !

But Software Cura can´t log into cloud anymore.

deinstalled the software, cleaned registry, reistall software - same problem.
    Cura Software cannot connect to cloud or sign in.

If printed via USB stick - cloud will see it and everthing works between printer and cloud.

But not Cloud to App (cura)

Not signed in

Please allow the application to access the requested data. You can do this by signing in again and clicking Allow.

Edited by KX_User

Could you also post the logs that you have with the github issue that was linked?

Posted (edited) · Can't login to Cura
    2 hours ago, KX_User said:

Hey,

any update on this issue?

We are having the same problem with our Ultimaker S3 and Cura 4.7.1 on Win10 64bit.
    Everthing worked till we did a firmware update on the Ultimaker.

After the Update we lost connection to Cloud.
    Within the Cloud the printer was gone.
    Reseted the digital factory profile on the printer and added the printer again in the cloud.
    Printer to cloud now works fine !

But Software Cura can´t log into cloud anymore.

deinstalled the software, cleaned registry, reistall software - same problem.
    Cura Software cannot connect to cloud or sign in.

If printed via USB stick - cloud will see it and everthing works between printer and cloud.

But not Cloud to App (cura)

Not signed in

Please allow the application to access the requested data. You can do this by signing in again and clicking Allow.

Just found some issues, maybe helpful for others!?

At Work we are behind a proxy.
    With proxy active the App (Cura) cant connect to the cloud.
    Bypassing the proxy (different Network) will work.

So maybe the CURA App has problems if Network is behind a proxy or our proxy somehow blocks needed traffic.

I will check the blockking with IT and report back.

Edited by KX_User

If you can figure out how that proxy is configured (or why this is blocked) that would be great. It would enable us to duplicate the setup and find a fix for everyone

Had same problem, minne was down to untangle ssl inspection of ultimaker.com sign. Added wildcard rule to ignore requests to this domain. All good.

Same issue, following for resolution.

I have experienced the same when using company VPN.

Just disconnect from VPN and the login will succeed. 

Hope it helps.

Hi Guys, I am new to Ultimaker community and I have been trying to add cloud printer from home and it was not successful. I believe I am having the same issue.

I have created Ultimaker account and I am able to login in from the Ultimaker website but I could not login in from Cura 4.10.0 version. Have you resolved your issue? Please share if you have any hints.

The error message is attached for your reference.

Cloud Sign In Account Error.PNG

22 hours ago, ANCAME_UMS5 said:

Hi Guys, I am new to Ultimaker community and I have been trying to add cloud printer from home and it was not successful. I believe I am having the same issue.

I have created Ultimaker account and I am able to login in from the Ultimaker website but I could not login in from Cura 4.10.0 version. Have you resolved your issue? Please share if you have any hints.

The error message is attached for your reference.

Cloud Sign In Account Error.PNG

Could you share the logs? We should be able to get more information what is going on from them.

If those logs don't have the info that we need, you could try again with the 4.11 beta that will be out soon. I've made the logging regarding accounts a lot more verbose, since more people had issues with this. In most cases it was the firewall blocking the login from completing.

Just upgraded Ultimaker cura, followed all the instructions, but it won't open.

I am useless on computers, so don't know what to do.

HELP

20210908_205231.jpg

20210908_205627.jpg

20210908_210027.jpg

20210908_204326.jpg