ER65 Flow Sensor Error

gsuty17

Posted · ER65 Flow Sensor Error

Good Afternoon,

I am being plagued with an inordinate amount of issues on a very low hour machine, purchased as a bundle.  I consistently get a debilitating ER65 error about 10 minutes into my print.  Replaced both print heads, checked the feed rollers, updated firmware.  Everything looks good.  Keep in mind, this machine has maybe 200 hours on it total.  Any ideas?  The machine has been dormant for maybe 6 weeks prior if that has any bearing on the situation

I am new to Ultimaker and hobby grade machines but use a Stratasys F120 frequently.  I can tell you there is a WORLD of difference between the two.  Not real stoked right now.

Posted · ER65 Flow Sensor Error

What filament types are you using? If for EG you are using PVA and the printer as been left for 6 weeks with the PVA spool on it, you will for sure need to dry out the PVA because it will have become wet and that would also make problems with the flow sensor due to the PVA being wet and not flowing right.

When you get the error, is the number 2 print core in the down or up placement, this will help limit the sensor error to just one print core side, if the error always happens with the number 2 print core nozzle being in the same placement.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Our picks

• UltiMaker Cura 5.7 stable released
        Cura 5.7 is here and it brings a handy new workflow improvement when using Thingiverse and Cura together, as well as additional capabilities for Method series printers, and a powerful way of sharing print settings using new printer-agnostic project files! Read on to find out about all of these improvements and more. 

• 18 replies
      • S-Line Firmware 8.3.0 was released Nov. 20th on the "Latest" firmware branch.
        (Sorry, was out of office when this released)

This update is for...
        All UltiMaker S series  
        New features

Temperature status. During print preparation, the temperatures of the print cores and build plate will be shown on the display. This gives a better indication of the progress and remaining wait time. Save log files in paused state. It is now possible to save the printer's log files to USB if the currently active print job is paused. Previously, the Dump logs to USB option was only enabled if the printer was in idle state. Confirm print removal via Digital Factory. If the printer is connected to the Digital Factory, it is now possible to confirm the removal of a previous print job via the Digital Factory interface. This is useful in situations where the build plate is clear, but the operator forgot to select Confirm removal on the printer’s display. Visit this page for more information about this feature.
        • 0 replies