Shipment says "Ready" for few days now...

Posted · Shipment says "Ready" for few days now...

Hello,

I did an order last friday and since this the status of the order tells the same thing:

R260422270 Details

Order date December 13, 2013

Order Complete

Payment Paid

Shipment Ready

"Shipment Ready" since friday. When will it be sent out? I am afraid I got nothing to do over the christmas days :cry:

Could someone help me out?

Regards, Benny.

Yes, this is very annoying. I don't know why they could just say what is going on. A live ticker on the homepage that says whats going on would be fine. I got no problem if they say "hey, we catch all orders and want to ship them out all together on friday so we have more time to pack all things together since friday". But we get just no info about what will happen.....

This is very sad....

Hi Guys,

Assuming all your orders involve an Ultimaker 2?

Perhaps it did not catch your attention, but in the store at the Ultimaker 2 section with details

and product description it says, i quote: 'At the moment the lead time is 6 - 8 weeks.'.

The fact that it says ready means your order has been received, the payment was received and it is now ready to be processed. All that remains now is the 6-8 weeks lead time.

I hope you can have some more patience.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our sales team.

They would be happy to help.

Oh men, now I feel bad. They just didn't update the shipment status, I think because they want to just send out all the goods and don't want to waste time with order updates in the shop. Because Sander send me my tracking number and as it seems it will arrive today. Please forgive me for my childish behavior :roll:

sorry for any problems i just did not fully understand what it ment by "ready". i dont mean to try and rush you or anything, please take your time giving us the amazing 3d Printers you guys make :)