New user cannot get stl file to slice

LoganOhio

Posted · New user cannot get stl file to slice

I have an Ender 3Pro printer.  I have used Cura 4.8 successfully once slicing stl files provided with printer.  However, I cannot get my own first STL file to slice.  I read that the scale can be off and have corrected it so that the mm are correct and within envelope size.  But nothing shows up on the preview other than the gray silhouette on build platform.  Not sure what I am doing wrong because the program is still giving me error message when slicing.

CE3PRO_Male qtr turn Ver C.3mf

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Our picks

• Introducing the UltiMaker Factor 4
        We are happy to announce the next evolution in the UltiMaker 3D printer lineup: the UltiMaker Factor 4 industrial-grade 3D printer, designed to take manufacturing to new levels of efficiency and reliability. Factor 4 is an end-to-end 3D printing solution for light industrial applications
          • Thanks
        • 3 replies
      • UltiMaker Cura 5.7 stable released
        Cura 5.7 is here and it brings a handy new workflow improvement when using Thingiverse and Cura together, as well as additional capabilities for Method series printers, and a powerful way of sharing print settings using new printer-agnostic project files! Read on to find out about all of these improvements and more. 

• 26 replies