Thanks for the info.
So yesterday i did a lot of test on a little print. At the same temp (210C) and same speed (50mm/s) with colorfabb and Faberdashery PLA but the results are totally random !
I upgrade to direct drive weeks ago and since i had perfect or nearly perfect top and bottom. I think i changed nothing since but it's like Cura detect when it's time to build the top and do what you can see in the picture.
I've other problems on my prints but this one is driving me crazy…illuminarti big thanks for your answers !!
The log is just the serial communications checksums failing. Cura resends lines that had glitches - you can ignore them.
One cause of under-extrusion after the first few layers of a print is due to having the fan blowing on the nozzle tip, and cooling it too much once the fan kicks on at full speed. That might be something to check for. But, you really need to post pictures so we can make a more educated guess :-)
Link to post
Share on other sites