Found this video posted today, slingshot Ultimaker print.

aaronalai

Posted · Found this video posted today, slingshot Ultimaker print.

Yes exactly

This guy I have already noticed. Sometime during my night hikes on YouTube. Of course, in video search regarding 3D printing. I think the guy makes the whole thing very entertaining and good. But already in this speech speed unfortunately failed my organic translation routine. And there are no real-time machine translation for my pocket in sight, unfortunately ...

I understand what you mean, you type English better than I can express German in any form, props. Yeah, he does add a lot of entertainment to the Ultimaker. I started watching his videos because I actually like watching things print, and he plays the best parts of the printing process. His music is a bit unusual, but I enjoy it none the less.

A little bit ago he streamed a video link in real time of a piece printing on a site called Twitch Tv, I think it's for streaming video games. I unfortunately did not know about it and missed the whole thing :sad:

Thanks for the praise, but often it does not work without translation software. I shove the words back and forth, until I feel that one understands me. A basic understanding I have and remember most when the software translates hogwash.

So let´s talk a Little in German:

Hello...Hallo

my...mein

name...Name

is...ist

a wonderful Day...ein wundervoller Tag

And again, yes, his music is strange, but what the heck, I can even endure ...

Lol :-P

That's pretty good, it's like being in the jelly stage of solidly knowing a language. I can count to 10 in German, but can't spell the numbers so you'll have to trust me :???:

what other forum will you learn so much about 3d printing and also learn a new language !! ;-) LOLL

Ich finde das alles sehr sehr GUT !! ;-)

Ian :-)

Anyway, I experience this forum as the most friendly. I've met many forums, but none like this. It is now an integral part of my life ...

Anyway, I experience this forum as the most friendly. I've met many forums, but none like this. It is now an integral part of my life ...

Yeah me too! I used to spend this time on Reddit or something; I am very glad this forum exists. I had a list of pros and cons for several of the major printing manufactures, and one of the top reasons I picked the Ultimaker group is because of the open source mentality and the activity/tact of the forum.