Under Extrusion at the same point every time, changed many settings no worky ;(

SFKGUY

Posted · Under Extrusion at the same point every time, changed many settings no worky ;(

Hello

I'm having a problem with a certain print, it is messing up at the same point every time. This is a simple spacer for an ABS box  to make it taller so I can have more room inside. The issue is with a logo.

the logo is on both sides, however, only on 1 side it is creating very bad under extrusion. I have changed many settings, layer height, no. of walls 1,2,3, speed of printer, it doesn't seem to make a difference, I also tried turning on/off retraction to see if it would make a difference and it did not. I also tried turning retraction on and setting some prime amount to see, but no.

it appears that the printer is using this as its layer starting point and by doing this the first 3-4 cm are under extruded until the printer catches up and then it is smooth. The logo on the other side is fine because there is no layer point starting issue.

how can I fix this? Please help.

My printer: Any Cubic Chiron

Nozzle .08mm

Speed: 30m and 20 for walls

Temp 215 nozzle, 65 Bed

PLA; Hatchbox

issueside.jpg

noissueside.jpg

allotherareas.jpg

box.jpg

20210720_134734.jpg