Ender 6 profiles

pka4916

Posted · Ender 6 profiles

I am trying to get the profiles and settings to work in Cura 4.10.  but all the quality settings are missing...  how do I get those in?

1) Install Creality Slicer that came with the Ender-6. (no need to run it.  It is just Cura 4.8.2) but with bugs.

2) Copy the file "creality_ender6.def.json" from "C:\Program Files (x86)\Creality Slicer\Creality3D\resources\definitions"

to "C:\Program Files\Ultimaker Cura 4.10.0\resources\definitions\".

3) Copy the files "creality_ender6_*.*.inst.cfg" from "C:\Program Files (x86)\Creality Slicer\Creality3D\resources\variants\" to C:\Program Files\Ultimaker Cura 4.4.10\resources\variants\".

4)  edit these Ender-6 ".cfg" text files.  I use NotePad.

For each file: change line #2 from "name = x.xmm" to "name = x.xmm Nozzle"

Tried it also without step 4.    

I can select the printer, but cannot select the other quality settings.

What am I missing?

Thanks