Enable view seam function?

Reckliss

Posted · Enable view seam function?

On my other PC I am able to see a white dot on the model in the preview section after slicing on each layer to show where the lines will start/stop so I can see the seam. Problem is, I don't have access to that PC at the moment so I am working on reconfiguring everything on my other, better, home PC. Does anyone know how I can enable this setting? I can't find a way to enable this anywhere and it is extremely infuriating!

Posted (edited) · Enable view seam function?

That feature is not available if Layer View is using "Compatibility mode". Layer View is available in two modes, one requiring OpenGL 4.1, and the other falling back to OpenGL 2 (compatibility mode). If you have a GPU (or driver) that does not support OpenGL 4.1 or later, then only compatibility mode is available.

What does the legend of the layer view say?

Edited by ahoeben