Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
Sign in to follow this  
SandervG

Ulti-evening 27 Januari

Coming Monday, 27th of January 2014, is our next Ulti-evening in fablab013, in the centre of Tilburg.

The address is Stadhuisplein 354, Tilburg.

We have a few exciting talks lined up!

- Frank Broos. A dedicated member of Fablab013 and spends a lot of time with 3D scanning.

- Michiel van der Kley; designer and founder of Project Egg.

The schedule on 27th of January at Fablab013:

17.00 - 18.00: Arrival. Find a spot for your Ultimaker if you brought one.

18.00 - 18.30: until 18.30 you have the chance to sign up for dinner. It costs €10 p.p.

19.00 - 19.45: Food!

20.00 - 21.00: Presentations.

21.00 - 22.00: Some time to chat, laugh and inspire. And of course have a drink or 2.

And as always the talks will be filmed!

See you there!

- Ultimaker

morning guys :-)

I wanted to take a half day off monday and drive like a bat out of hell for the 5 hours across germany to get to this event.

Could have worked ;-)

But since yesterday the winter snow has set in and with traffic rolling like a lame snail.. it would take more like... 10 hours to get across... :-(

Hopefully next time the snow is gone and I can burn some rubber ;-)

Have great fun guys !

Ian :-)

awwww a shame.

Michiel is going to talk about his project egg, which should be very interesting!

Jammer ook als jullie er niet bij kan zijn Harold & Kees, ik denk dat het wel interessant zal zijn!

Op zijn allerminst een gezellige avond :)