Cura can't slice even though it fits on the printer's bed

broutilde

Posted (edited) · Cura can't slice even though it fits on the printer's bed

Hello everyone!

My friend just lent me his brand new Ultimaker 2+ connect so I can have fun. So far as a total noob I'm not sucking too much, I'm even creating simple stuff on Autodesk Fusion 360.

Today I'm trying to prepare a file that I found on thingiverse (https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4754382) but can't slice it. I don't really understand why, the rack is smaller than the Ultimaker  bed frame, so it should fit.

Can anyone help?

Thank you for your time,

E.

Edited by broutilde
typo

• broutilde changed the title to Cura can't slice even though it fits on the printer's bed

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Our picks

• UltiMaker Cura 5.8 beta released
        Another Cura release has arrived and in this 5.8 beta release, the focus is on improving Z seams, as well as completing support for the full Method series of printers by introducing a profile for the UltiMaker Method.
        • 1 reply
      • Introducing the UltiMaker Factor 4
        We are happy to announce the next evolution in the UltiMaker 3D printer lineup: the UltiMaker Factor 4 industrial-grade 3D printer, designed to take manufacturing to new levels of efficiency and reliability. Factor 4 is an end-to-end 3D printing solution for light industrial applications
          • Thanks
        • 3 replies