Simple software to send G-code to printer

Princy557

Posted · Simple software to send G-code to printer

Can anyone suggest a piece of 'simple' software for sending G-code to the printer. Specifically for things like feeding filament through.

I'm trying to fix (another brand A20T) a device with a problem . It's heating up but not feeding filament.

Regards

My solution.  This one is the short version.  I have a full blown one as well.

There is a readme file included in the Zip.  The app is unsigned and you will probably have to fool your anti-virus/firewall into allowing you to install it.

Let me know if you have issues.

Gregs SD Print Tool.zip

Once again sir, a big THANK YOU..

I will download and have a look shortly.

What's the difference with the full blown version. If it's available I wouldn't mind a copy. Thanks 

Regards

Posted (edited) · Simple software to send G-code to printer

There's just more stuff in it and a larger interface.  I think it works a bit better with touchscreens.  This is a screenshot of the main page.  It has tools for recovering a botched print as well as starting a print from any point within a gcode file.  You can store macros, run multiple printers from the single instance of the program, adjust settings in the printer like steps/mm, Home Offset, Accel and Jerk...stuff.  

image.thumb.png.fe6a25d38f97420468b936ff7fcfd65e.png

Gregs Toolbox.zip

Edited by GregValiant

Thanks

I've only just got back in. Had a bit of an urgent place to be, I'd forgotten, till my calendar reminded me.

Will be on to both after late lunch.

Thanks again.00

Regards