Finish the hole horizontally with Cura 4.13

Beerle

Posted · Finish the hole horizontally with Cura 4.13

Hallo, ich bin neu in diesem Forum, Mein Drucker Creality Ender 5pro Slicer Cura 4.13 / Prusa / IdeaMaker. und ich komme aus Deutschland. Mir ist aufgefallen, dass bohren nicht genau gedruckt wird, besonders in horizontaler Ausrichtung. Druckgeschwindigkeit 50mm/s Schichtdicke: 0,20mm Material: PETG Ich habe auch verschiedene Filamente getestet und die gleichen Ergebnisse erzielt. Beispiel 3mm Bohrung. Die linke Seite sieht in der Regel immer gut aus und die rechte Seite ist nicht das, was sie sein sollte. Es spielt keine Rolle, ob die Bohrung in der X- oder Y-Achse ausgerichtet ist, das Ergebnis ist das gleiche. Wenn Löcher größer werden, wird der Konturfehler kleiner. Es kann nicht der Drucker sein, da ich noch andere Datenschnittsoftware habe und der Fehler dort nicht auftritt. Ist es möglich, dass ich eine Einstellung in Cura verpasst habe? Meine Vermutung ist, dass die Beschleunigung das Problem verursacht. Kann mir jemand einen Hinweis geben. Danke vielmals

DSC_0124.JPG

Posted (edited) · Finish the hole horizontally with Cura 4.13

The Maximum Accel for Creality printers is usually 500 and the Jerk 8.  I generally print PETG at 35 with the outer walls at 30.  Keeping the outer wall speed lower helps abate the bouncing around corners.

In that photo you can see on the right edge that the printer bounced going around that corner as well.  If you lower the Accel too much you might have problems going into a corner as the extrusion will stop farther from the corner.  Maybe a small chamfer on the holes would help.

Part of this is the printer (any printer) as the belt tension and any slop in the mechanicals always show up in a print.  As I recall, the belts on the Ender 5 are pretty long.  It doesn't take much stretch on starts and stops to cause a little bump like that.

On another note - you might have some under-extrusion going on.  I print a lot of PETG on my Ender 3Pro as most of my stuff is functional prints and the finish looks a lot different than that one.

Here is a PETG print and you can see a bit of ringing as it came around the corner on the right, and then again after the left hole.  In my case I know it's the printer.  That's about as good as I can tune it.  (The rough edge on the top radius was where the support was.)  The print speed was 35, outer walls at 30, 0.4 nozzle, 0.2 layer and 0.4 line width, 240 hot end, 80 bed.

DSCN2797.thumb.png.d4d2d19a044317f7acb8a78057a890f6.png

Edited by GregValiant