Layer start point causing visible outer wall lines

Hibino

Posted · Layer start point causing visible outer wall lines

I started using Arachne Engine today and trying different settings with the XYZ cube. I found in few layers that Arachne Engine will place seam at some special place ignoring the "Z Seam Alignment" which is set to "User Specified" with both X and Y to 255. As the following image there are 3 spot with 2 layer each spot placed at different corner on the cube(Cura 4.12.1 will always have the seam line up at the same place)

1373584443_Screenshot2022-02-03200727.thumb.png.0dd5a15ca0caeb4be379b01c3d329551.png

I am fine with the seam does not line up but it seems it also printed the whole layer slightly mis-aligned with other layers across the whole 4 surface on the cube as following image

14380340_Screenshot2022-02-03202343.thumb.png.f74674955978d72613c4b60b7d83095a.png

Anyone know why the this happens? Or how to make the surface flat even layer start point is different? Thank you