Hi Tinkergnome, good that the old experts are still around.
I am so glad to get some response so fast.
Now, I changed filament in Extruder 2, just to move it around, that work fine.
So I think it is not a mechanical problem on the printer.
But I studied Cura more in depth, and to me the problem lies there.
The screen does not show the use of extruder 2, just Extruder one and no support tower.
Also when I wanted only to print with extruder 2 it automatically started with Extruder 1 alone.
I have no clue to get Cura right.
I also used the same file on my Printer Ultimaker 3/ Cura, and it seem to print correctly with both extruders,
or rather it creates the correct file.
I enclose some screenshots. I hope that helps.
Your tip to check the g-code sounds right, but the Cura surface already shows this fault.
Thank you and kind regards
I would do two things (as a start):
Link to post
Share on other sites