Ultimaker 3 Extended for sale *SOLD*

Posted (edited) · Ultimaker 3 Extended for sale *SOLD*

Price: *SOLD*

This machine previously used in a professional environment and recently had a complete tune up and replacement of the gantry components (belts, sliding blocks, etc), Automatic leveling system and front panel. It is brand new in terms of wear and functionality.

It comes with:

- Ultimaker 3 Extended

- 2x AA0.4 Printcore

- 1x BB0.4 Printcore

- 1x Advanced Printing Kit (Some adhesions sheets have been used)

- 2x Glass Build Plates

- 1x Matterhackers Black PLA (1kg)

I have recently upgraded to the S5 and a Form 3 so I no longer have the space or need for this beautiful machine. Please message me with any questions! Thanks!

NOTE: The printer is still on its way back from FBRC8, who were the ones that repaired the machine. I will post more photographs once the printer gets back in hand!

Here is a link for the eBay listing if you're not local: https://www.ebay.com/itm/194811097192

IMG_9249.thumb.jpg.7d84a0629bcbb06ff3d5a8cc79accbb6.jpg

SOLD!

Edited by 2021coyneo
Sold.

• 2021coyneo changed the title to Ultimaker 3 Extended for sale *SOLD*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Our picks

• UltiMaker Cura 5.7 stable released
        Cura 5.7 is here and it brings a handy new workflow improvement when using Thingiverse and Cura together, as well as additional capabilities for Method series printers, and a powerful way of sharing print settings using new printer-agnostic project files! Read on to find out about all of these improvements and more. 

• 18 replies
      • S-Line Firmware 8.3.0 was released Nov. 20th on the "Latest" firmware branch.
        (Sorry, was out of office when this released)

This update is for...
        All UltiMaker S series  
        New features

Temperature status. During print preparation, the temperatures of the print cores and build plate will be shown on the display. This gives a better indication of the progress and remaining wait time. Save log files in paused state. It is now possible to save the printer's log files to USB if the currently active print job is paused. Previously, the Dump logs to USB option was only enabled if the printer was in idle state. Confirm print removal via Digital Factory. If the printer is connected to the Digital Factory, it is now possible to confirm the removal of a previous print job via the Digital Factory interface. This is useful in situations where the build plate is clear, but the operator forgot to select Confirm removal on the printer’s display. Visit this page for more information about this feature.
        • 0 replies