X Y Calibration Line NR=50

rwalker10

Posted · X Y Calibration Line NR=50

I have a Ultimaker 5S and I have been having issues calibrating it. It keeps giving me a Line NR=50 error. I can print small parts but I can't print larger ones. I've tried updating the printer, replacing nozzles, swapping glass bed, and restarting it. Can anyone help me with this issue.

Posted · X Y Calibration Line NR=50

We recently discovered a long standing bug in v7.02 for not properly reporting the correct error cause. The most likely reason is that one (or more) probes have failed. With this particular error, the probe often fails because the glass plate is not flat enough. 

You say you did swap the glass plate, for most users this did fix the error. You can check the flatness of your glass plates with a ruler, and then try moving a piece of paper under the ruler. This shouldn't be possible.

When the glass plates are flat, I'd like to see the log files of your printer. You can email those to my private account when you click my avatar, and then on top of the screen is a 'message' button.